Rajaji National Park Wildlife Safari
Rajaji National Park now became Tiger Reserve National Park. It will be the second tiger reserve in the State Uttarakhand after the Corbett National Park. There are at present 42 tiger reserves in the country. In announcement said that tiger reserve at the Rajaji National Park would cover an area of 1,150 sq.km, including Shyampur of the Haridwar forest division, Kotdwar and Laldhang ranges. Tigers are present in the Chilla and Dhaulkhand ranges of the park, which is spread over 820 sq.km in Haridwar, Dehra Dun and Pauri Garhwal districts.
Rajaji National Park also called Chilla national park, is an Indian national park that encompasses the Shivalik range near the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas. Rajaji National Park contains tropical and subtropical moist broadleaf dense and theek forests; Rajaji National Park is situated in Uttarakhand State of India. Park has total area of 820 square kms. Park is located in Dehradun, Haridwar & Pauri Garhwal districts. Haridwar & Rishikesh are nearest cities. Rajaji National Park offers amazing opportunity to nature lovers to enjoy the beautiful landscape & wildlife.
Rajaji National Park was established in 1983. Rajaji National Park has highest number of elephants than all other national parks of Uttarakhand. Tiger, leopard, Monkey, Barking deer, Sambar deer, Wild Boar, Antelopes such as the Nilgai & Goral are also living here. Rajaji National Park is now famous for bird watching. It has more than 400 bird species. This park is the first staging ground for the migratory birds when they cross Himalayas to enter India. The Himalayan Pied Kingfisher, fire tailed sunbird & Great Pied Hornbill is some of the residents of this park.
- July to September month is monsoon season here, Park in normally closed during monsoon.
Entrance Fees for Rajaji National Park Wildlife Safari in Rishikesh
- 6 Seater Zipsy Car Charge - Price On Request
- Entry fees for Indian Visitor - Price On Request
- Road Tax paid by Indian Visitor for 6 setter car - Price On Request
- Entry fees for Foreign Visitor - Price On Request
- Road Tax paid by Foreign Visitor for 6 setter car - Price On Request
- Additional camera fee - Price On Request, Movie camera fees are extra
- Wildlife Guide Charge for a Group - Price On Request
- Our Service Charge - Price On Request