Enjoy the natural and beautiful stay near Holy River Ganges in camp facility provided by The Gurugram Adventure. To Make memorable your stay and make it wonderful, these camps have decorated to provide you a comfortable homely stay. Each camps can accommodate two beds that are available in the Riverside/Beach Rafting Camp like Lifemission Camp Shivpuri,Camp Valley View, arine Drive Beach Camp, Shivpuri Beach Camp, Brahmpuri Beach Camp, Jungle Camp, Luxury Jungle Camp, Devprayag Camp and School Summer Camp.
Beach camping is counted among soft adventure sports which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Both adults and kids can have equal fun along the silvery beaches of the Ganges. Most of the travelers choose the sport, as it offers them the most popular accommodation style
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Valid ID proofs.
- Torch or flashlight.
- Personal medications (if any).
- Back Packs or safari bags only
- a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes
- 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers
- Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts
- Torch or flashlight.
- Diary and Pen
- Stay in Camp
- Volleyball, Badminton, Carrom Board games.
- Body Surfing
- Cliff Jumping
- Dress appropriately during the stay.
- Do not carry drugs/weapons/firearms/ jewelry and valuables with you.
- No rebate for meals and activities not consumed/availed.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or medically/ physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity
- The customer will have to sign a waiver form for adverse situations, property issues or emergencies that are not in the control of the booking partners or the tour providers.
Arrive at Rishikesh/camp morning 11 am.check in camp with wellcame drink, Get served with hot buffet lunch and then spend some free time to explore the area or enjoy camp games & go for a Jungle Trek to the Nature and then Back to base camp. Enjoy evening tea. bonfire with light snacks. Have Dinner. Overnight at the camp.
Have morning tea. After breakfast go to Rafting starting point & start River Rafting from Brahmpuri and carry on down to Rishikesh for 10+ kms. Hit some of the enjoyable rapids on the Ganga i.e. Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton and Terminator. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumpingin this section. In the later part, we float past temples and ashrams and Ghats, enjoying the riverbank life along the Ganga. Arrive in Rishikesh. Tour terminates.
- 1 Night / 2 Days Camp Stay (on Double sharing)
- Welcome Drink :- Tea, Jaljeera.
- Breakfast :- Aaloo Parantha/Puri sabji, Bread Toast , Eggs, Curd, Pickle, Tea & Coffee.
- Lunch (Veg):- Rice, Rajma, Aaloo Jeera, Matar Paneer, Raita, Chapati, Salad, Pickle.
- Morning/ Evening Tea :- Tea with cookies.
- Body surfing, Swimming, Cliff Jumping activities (while Rafting)
- Bonfire Snacks:- Mix Pakode, Chana , Papad.
- Dinner (Veg + Non Veg):- Rice, Dal, Chicken Curry, Paneer, Chapati, Mix Salad, Pickle, Sweet Dish.
- All Meals Included
- In-house Activities – Volleyball, Badminton, Cram, Cards etc.
- Government service tax 9.0%
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Terms & Conditions:
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Tehari Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days